Here is your review of the best audio and music guides in different categories.
This review was written by our dedicated team of musicians, engineers, and all-around audio enthusiasts.
- How to Hook Up Turntable to Receiver Without Phono Input?
- Can You Use Any Turntable for Djing (What’s Best for a Beginner)
- Does Djing Ruin Records? ( Can It Also Damage Vinyl)
- How do you plan a DJ mix? An Easy Guide
- What does a DJ controller do? Explained
Singing and training
- How can I remix my songs?
- How to train your vocals?
- How to train your ears for music?
- ANALOG VS. DIGITAL
- How to learn music theory?
- How to learn guitar for music production?
- How to Learn Piano for Music Production?
- How to learn drums for music production?
- How to use time signature in music?
- How to start a music business? In-depth Guide
- How to sell your tracks online as a music producer?
- How to learn marketing in the music business?
- How Does a Pop Filter Work?
- How to set up a stage sound system
- How to set up a mic for singing
- What is a low pass filter?
- How To Add Plugins to FL Studio 12
- What software do Edm artists use?
- Difference between FLAC and WAV: which is better?
Equalization, Mixing, and Mastering
- what are the 7 types of audio editing techniques?
- How does an Audio Equalizer work? An In-depth Guide
- what is mixing in music the 9 step process explained
- What is the difference between mixing and mastering?
- How do you Eq your vocals? A Descriptive Guide!!
- Difference between a mixing engineer and a mastering engineer
- How to mix and master a complete song?
- How do you make a professional-sounding mix?
- 7 reasons why you Should Eq every track. A music producer’s perspective
- should treble be higher than bass the 3 reasons why you should
- Is mastering music difficult?
General Music and Music Production
- Difference between film scoring and music production
- What is the Difference between Overdubbing and Mutitracking?
- Are audio engineers in demand
- how to hold a microphone when singing